Smell
Product Name: tea bags
Conventional Use: infuse tea
Conventional Use: infuse tea
Color: various color (black, green, white, etc.)
Texture: sandlike, and sandpaper
Texture: sandlike, and sandpaper
SWATCH FABRICATION PROCESS
I attached three tea bags on the board.
Description: I pick the tea bags for smell because tea bas has not only good taste but also good smell. I just want to announce we can use the tea bag for nature fragrances.
Description: I pick the tea bags for smell because tea bas has not only good taste but also good smell. I just want to announce we can use the tea bag for nature fragrances.
Sight
Product Name: wire
Conventional Use: weave, tie together
Conventional Use: weave, tie together
Color: gray
Texture: I can band the material very easily.
Texture: I can band the material very easily.
Product Name : color film
Conventional Use: reflection
Conventional Use: reflection
Color: blue
Texture: very smooth and soft
SWATCH FABRICATION PROCESS
Description:
I was inspired from the window. Sometimes people look at the outside through the window. Blue means the sky and the wire means the window.
I was inspired from the window. Sometimes people look at the outside through the window. Blue means the sky and the wire means the window.
Sound
Product Name: rubber bands
Conventional Use: tie, bind
Conventional Use: tie, bind
Color: yellow
Texture: stretches very easily
Texture: stretches very easily
Product Name : foamcore board
Conventional Use: This can be used in various ways.
Conventional Use: This can be used in various ways.
Color:white
Texture: strong and firm
Texture: strong and firm
SWATCH FABRICATION PROCESS
I stretched and joined some rubber bands on the board.
Description: I was inspired from a guitar. When we plunk the rubber bands, it has a cool sound. In this world, there are a lot of things that have beautiful sounds even though they are not used to make sounds regularly.
Description: I was inspired from a guitar. When we plunk the rubber bands, it has a cool sound. In this world, there are a lot of things that have beautiful sounds even though they are not used to make sounds regularly.
Taste
Product Name: wooden chopsticks
Conventional Use: pick up food
Conventional Use: pick up food
Color:wood color (bright brown)
Texture: very hard, strong, and long
Product Name : pasta
Conventional Use: food
Conventional Use: food
Color: yellow
Texture: breaks easily, and long
Texture: breaks easily, and long
SWATCH FABRICATION PROCESS
I attached wooden chopsticks and pasta in a row.
Description: I used two different materials, pasta, and chopsticks. Even though these two are very different, they have some similarities. Pasta is food, and chopsticks exist for food. These two have long shape, and look very similar, so these two are in harmony. That’s why I mixed them together.
Description: I used two different materials, pasta, and chopsticks. Even though these two are very different, they have some similarities. Pasta is food, and chopsticks exist for food. These two have long shape, and look very similar, so these two are in harmony. That’s why I mixed them together.
Touch
Product Name: tack
Conventional Use: take a notice on the wall
Conventional Use: take a notice on the wall
Color:white and silver
Texture:It is very sharp and pointed.
Texture:It is very sharp and pointed.
SWATCH FABRICATION PROCESS
I attached some tacks on the board in the opposite direction.
Description: People usually use the tack when they paste up on a wall, but I used the material in the opposite direction. If people look at this work, they may feel tender. I think this is a change in the mindset.
Description: People usually use the tack when they paste up on a wall, but I used the material in the opposite direction. If people look at this work, they may feel tender. I think this is a change in the mindset.





No comments:
Post a Comment